The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) is an all-India examination that primarily tests the comprehensive understanding of various undergraduate subjects in engineering and science. GATE is conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science and seven Indian Institutes of Technology (Bombay, Delhi, Guwahati, Kanpur, Kharagpur, Madras and Roorkee) on behalf of the National Coordination Board – GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resources Development (MHRD),Government of India.
Official Website: www.gate.iitr.ernet.in
- Name of the Exam – GATE 2017 (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering)
- GATE 2017 Organizing Institute –IIT Roorkee (http://www.gate.iitr.ernet.in/ )
- Exam Level –All India Level Examination
- Exam Type –Postgraduate Examination
- Exam Date – 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th February 2017
Visit Other Important GATE 2017 Links: